Sunday, April 4, 2010

Where do I start from here?

A new blogger I am. Yes, my second post for this blog. More often than not, I am always stuck somewhere when introducing myself. Well, not that I am a pretty shy person to start with when being introduced to someone, but when it comes to writing my profile, I am just simply perplexed as to where to start writing about myself.

As they always say, starting something is always rather difficult, but as you go on doing it, the flow just gets on smoothly. OK, let's start the introduction.

My name is J.W., so you know what that abbreviation stands for. Currently single, and looking for someone to love me dearly more than my exes. And that's always the case for people like us (plu?). Life's like that, so it sucks to talk much about it. Just hate it. Don't mention it, I hate it.

Anyway, I am now in the Selangor region, staying with my ex-gf. A real girl, ok. We broke up sometime ago, and that relationship sucks too, so don't want to discuss about it really. Planning to move out somewhere, and don't want to see her anymore. Again I hate it.

Fine, my current job sucks again (I am currently at the lower level of management, being stagnant here for years and no promotion in recent years, so yeah it sucks a lot!), working for a battery manufacturing company and because it sucks, I am planning to either go somewhere in Malaysia or better still, overseas where I can actually go on with my career development.

I guess that's all I can intro about myself. See, I told you, I do rather badly in introducing myself.

~ The conqueror who comes and reads blogs. ~

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the whacky world of blogging. Have fun ya! ^_^
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog sphere. Take things in your stride. Water will find its level. Every dog has its day. You will have yours too. So buddy, cheer up. One day the sun will shine brighter than you can ever imagined. Stay the course. Be positive. You are destined for great things.

    ReplyDelete