Saturday, April 10, 2010

My future partners

Now you know that I have broken up with my past girlfriend, and few girlfriends ago, I got real fed up with having rejected relationships like that.

I have started to look for guys for a relationship. I have actually heard of people turning to guys after getting fed up being rejected by girls of his past relationships. I am one of those. But deep in me, I knew I am different from other straight or homosexual guys because I seem to like both. It's a hard decision for me to choose which one I prefer, but then, it is dictated that people with such sexuality actually prefer guys more than girls. This is what I read somewhere about such sexuality, which is exactly true for my case.

I have actually found 2 guys, who seemed to like me, and they have become my friends for some 3 months before the break up with my last girlfriend, so it is now 6 months already. Some time just recently, both of them approached me but of course at different times.

One of them is good looking and tall, well built and most importantly, he has the charisma and friendly too. Another one is tall too, average looking with muscle-toned body and he too had the sort of gentleman chracteristics in him; knowing how to treat his friends well (for dinner, movies and the sorts).


Now, I do not know how to choose, or which one to choose. Tell me, from where I am now (being single), should I go straight and be a straight man (choose another girlfriend, of course), or should I choose the "right man" or the "left man"?

~ The conqueror who comes and reads blogs. ~

1 comment: